Splendid Dalhousie Khajjiar Tour
3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : Dalhousie, Khajjiar, Udhampur
Tour Activities : Hill Stations & Valleys
Dalhousie, Khajjiar and Udhampur Tour Itinerary
On your arrival in Pathankot, meet our representative and get assisted transfer to Dalhousie. As you reach Dalhousie, check in at a hotel and relax. Rest of the day is to be spent at leisure. The town is built around five hills topped with snow and covered with lush greenery. Dalhousie is prettified with the existence of flawless art, colorful temples, handicrafts and an ancient Hindu culture. Overnight stay in hotel.
After breakfast, get set to explore this picturesque town. You start your Dalhousie sightseeing with Panchpula; adorned with natural water pools and a monument built in the memory of Sardar Ajit Singh (Freedom fighter), Panchpula can be listed as one of the topmost attractions of Dalhousie. The spot where Subhash Chandra Bose spent plenty of time contemplating (Subhash Baoli) is to be visited next. Afterwards, offer sincere prayers in a popular temple of Dalhousie; Bhulwani Mata Mandir at Bara Pathar. Have dinner and stay overnight in the hotel.
Upon breakfast, proceed to Khajjiar. Lush green meadows of this town have lead to its christening as The Mini Switzerland of India. This name has officially been given to Khajjiar because its landscape looks similar to that of Switzerland. At the middle of the foothills is the picturesque Khajjiar Lake, tranquil and serene. On reaching Khajjiar, check in at the hotel. The day is to be spent at leisure. Have dinner and stay overnight in the hotel
After breakfast, you are provided assisted transfer to Pathankot. From Pathankot, you catch your train or flight for your onward journey.
More Details about Dalhousie, Khajjiar and Udhampur Tour
- Clients / tourist/ customer are requested to go through all the terms and conditions before booking the tour. Once you have booked the tour, it is taken for granted that you have read and understood the rules and regulations laid down by the company.
- These terms and conditions constitute a binding contract between you ( hereinafter referred as “ user”/ ‘ you “ ) and A.K. Travels ( hereinafter referred as “ A.K. Travels ) with regards to your use of its website ( hereinafter referred as “ website”) and the use of various services that are provided by A.K. Travels.
- The content of this website “ aktravelsindia.in “ is presented solely for the purpose of promoting our travel programs and services. Use of this web site to purchase any services and programs from a.k . travels is conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms and conditions contained herein. Your use of this website or availing of any services from ak travels constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions. All amended terms and conditions shall automatically be effective upon being posted by a.k . travels to the website. Accordingly you should check the website frequently for any changes to these terms and conditions.
- Travel products and services offered to you and purchased by you are subject to your acceptance without modification of all the terms & Conditions.
- The payment of the deposit or any partial or full payment for a reservation shall constitute consent to all provisions stated. A.k . travels and its representatives act only as booking agents for the passenger/tourist/customers in making arrangements for hotels, transportation, sightseeing, or other services herein. We are travel and holiday organizers only. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport or any other facility or service mentioned in our website. The individual participant and / or purchaser , by acceptance of the program in the form of payment , agrees that a.k. travels and / or its agents shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, theft accident, delay or irregularity, liability, or expense, to person or property due to any act or default of any hotel, carrier, or other service provider included herein.
- At the time of booking, every person/tourist/clients will have to pay 30% of the tour cost in advance; the remaining payment should be made 15 days before departure date of the tour schedule.
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in written verbal communication is not acceptable. Refund will be paid by cheque and not in cash with in 30 days of working schedule.
- It is clear understanding between either parties that any loss arising on account of cancellation of flight/train/bus tickets booked by the clients; either through the company or on his/her own or through a third party; the company shall not be liable for such losses or additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the clients.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check -in.
- Early check in or late check -out is subject to availability and may chargeable by the hotel.
- The standard check in time is 12.30 pm and check out time is 11.30 am.
- Room service charges, telephone bill, heater charges, snacks charges food will be charged other than booking plan.
- The menus are pre –set menus provided for b/fast /dinner /lunch on the tour as mentioned under each tour itinerary as published in our website.
- We shall not in any way is responsible for any loss or theft of goods or any property of the tourist during their tour. A. k. travels and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity, expense or liability arising from sickness, lobar disputes, machinery breakdown, government restraints, war, weather conditions, nor for any additional expenses or damages due to changes in advertised schedule or services or any other cause beyond their control.
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in written, communication is not acceptable refund will be paid by cheque and not in cash within 30 days of tour.
- For cancellations done prior to 60 days of departure no cancellation fees would apply.
- For cancellations done prior 30 days of departure 25 % cancellations charges would apply of total tour cost.
- For cancellations done prior 15 days of departure 50 % cancellation charges would apply of the total tour cost.
- For cancellations done prior 7 days departure 75 % cancellations charges apply of the tour cost.
- For cancellations done within 7 days of departure 100% cancellation charges would apply. no refunds would be made.
- All the above hotel cancellation for FIT & GIT is subject to all individual hotels terms and conditions.
- No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamities like, landslides, flood, and earthquake. Heavy snowfall or any other reason beyond the control of the company.
- We shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to landslides flight cancellations weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost.
- We reserve the right to change any information before or after your booking the tour due to any events beyond our control. Where we may know of these sufficiently in advance we will notify you, otherwise our staff or local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot.
- For postpone/ prepone of tour package are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 15 days prior of tour date.
- We have mentioned the names of the hotels for each tour we reserve the right to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case we may provide alternative, similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund.
- Regarding the Rohtangpass tour --: Rohtang pass closed on Tuesday for General Tourists due to road maintenance work but the Travelers who wants to travel to Lahaul leh spiti can move on Tuesday also .from November to April the Rohtang pass remains close due to heavy snowfall and the vehicles go till snow point only. The pass is accessible from may second week to 15TH November only.
- Hence, if you are going beyond Rohtang Pass to Leh – Ladakh or Lahaul Valley or Spiti Valley or Pangi Valley and taking any vehicle (diesel vehicle not older than 10 yrs), be it Himachal registered or outside Himachal registered, you can travel there without the restrictions of 1200 vehicles
- As per NGT rules & regulations 600 petrol and 400 diesel vehicle allowed to go rohtang pass every day except on Tuesday. Those who are willing to visit the scenic pass via Manali have to apply for special route permit as per the guidelines of NATIONAL GREEN TRIBUNAL. The permits are available online., Permit is available online for rs. 550 ( + taxi charges whatever fixed by Manali taxi union/administration) including rs. 50 congestion charges as per the NGT order. Heavy vehicles will have to pay congestion charges of rs. 100.