Shimla Short Escape Tour
Tour Code : AKT/VST
4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered : New Delhi, Shimla, Kufri, Kufri
Tour Activities : Hill Stations & Valleys
Special Offer : 10% DISCOUNT ON EARLY BOOKINGS.
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
New Delhi, Shimla and Kufri Tour Overview
DELHI SHIMLA & SHIMLA DELHI VOLVO BUS TICKETS FOR TWO PERSON + TWO DAYS SIGHT SEEN BY INDIVIDUAL CAB + 02 DAYS ACCOMMODATION IN 03 STAR DLX. PROPERTY ON MAP BASIS.10% DISCOUNT ON EARLY BOOKINGS.BESIDES THE PACKAGE DETAILS.06-0131-03
New Delhi, Shimla and Kufri Tour Itinerary
Your lovely trip begins right from the time you climb up the hills from either Delhi or Chandigarh. The winding roads and the greenery on the way makes you anticipate for more. The Mall and the Ridge road are the main points; on the ridge road is an old church, Christ Church and its magnificent presence flatters the location even more. After reaching Shimla, spend the day at leisure and comfort of the hotel.
On the 2nd day, leave for excursion around Shimla. Right after the breakfast you will leave for Kufri, Just 14 km from Shimla. Visit here Indira Bungalow and the Himalayan Zoo. You will also enjoy pony rides to Mashu Peak. In the afternoon, return to Shimla and visit architectural site Viceregal lodge, which was designed by British architect. The lodge was the residence of the British viceroy of India. Later you can spend some time at the mall road and visit some most famous sites like second oldest church of north Indian Christ Church, and Scandal Point, Gaiety Theatre and many more. In the evening, return back to the hotel for a cozy and comfortable stay.
After the breakfast, it is time to return. Now drive back to delhi with the fully content of the trip.
More Details about New Delhi, Shimla and Kufri Tour
- BESIDES THE PACKAGE DETAILS.
- Clients / tourist/ customer are requested to go through all the terms and conditions before booking the tour. Once you have booked the tour, it is taken for granted that you have read and understood the rules and regulations laid down by the company.
- These terms and conditions constitute a binding contract between you ( hereinafter referred as “ user”/ ‘ you “ ) and A.K. Travels ( hereinafter referred as “ A.K. Travels ) with regards to your use of its website ( hereinafter referred as “ website”) and the use of various services that are provided by A.K. Travels.
- The content of this website “ aktravelsindia.in “ is presented solely for the purpose of promoting our travel programs and services. Use of this web site to purchase any services and programs from a.k . travels is conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms and conditions contained herein. Your use of this website or availing of any services from ak travels constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions. All amended terms and conditions shall automatically be effective upon being posted by a.k . travels to the website. Accordingly you should check the website frequently for any changes to these terms and conditions.
- Travel products and services offered to you and purchased by you are subject to your acceptance without modification of all the terms & Conditions.
- The payment of the deposit or any partial or full payment for a reservation shall constitute consent to all provisions stated. A.k . travels and its representatives act only as booking agents for the passenger/tourist/customers in making arrangements for hotels, transportation, sightseeing, or other services herein. We are travel and holiday organizers only. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport or any other facility or service mentioned in our website. The individual participant and / or purchaser , by acceptance of the program in the form of payment , agrees that a.k. travels and / or its agents shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, theft accident, delay or irregularity, liability, or expense, to person or property due to any act or default of any hotel, carrier, or other service provider included herein.
- At the time of booking, every person/tourist/clients will have to pay 30% of the tour cost in advance; the remaining payment should be made 15 days before departure date of the tour schedule.
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in written verbal communication is not acceptable. Refund will be paid by cheque and not in cash with in 30 days of working schedule.
- It is clear understanding between either parties that any loss arising on account of cancellation of flight/train/bus tickets booked by the clients; either through the company or on his/her own or through a third party; the company shall not be liable for such losses or additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the clients.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check -in.
- Early check in or late check -out is subject to availability and may chargeable by the hotel.
- The standard check in time is 12.30 pm and check out time is 11.30 am.
- Room service charges, telephone bill, heater charges, snacks charges food will be charged other than booking plan.
- The menus are pre –set menus provided for b/fast /dinner /lunch on the tour as mentioned under each tour itinerary as published in our website.
- We shall not in any way is responsible for any loss or theft of goods or any property of the tourist during their tour. A. k. travels and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity, expense or liability arising from sickness, lobar disputes, machinery breakdown, government restraints, war, weather conditions, nor for any additional expenses or damages due to changes in advertised schedule or services or any other cause beyond their control.
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in written, communication is not acceptable refund will be paid by cheque and not in cash within 30 days of tour.
- For cancellations done prior to 60 days of departure no cancellation fees would apply.
- For cancellations done prior 30 days of departure 25 % cancellations charges would apply of total tour cost.
- For cancellations done prior 15 days of departure 50 % cancellation charges would apply of the total tour cost.
- For cancellations done prior 7 days departure 75 % cancellations charges apply of the tour cost.
- For cancellations done within 7 days of departure 100% cancellation charges would apply. no refunds would be made.
- All the above hotel cancellation for FIT & GIT is subject to all individual hotels terms and conditions.
- No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamities like, landslides, flood, and earthquake. Heavy snowfall or any other reason beyond the control of the company.
- We shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to landslides flight cancellations weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost.
- We reserve the right to change any information before or after your booking the tour due to any events beyond our control. Where we may know of these sufficiently in advance we will notify you, otherwise our staff or local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot.
- For postpone/ prepone of tour package are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 15 days prior of tour date.
- We have mentioned the names of the hotels for each tour we reserve the right to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case we may provide alternative, similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund.
- Regarding the Rohtangpass tour --: Rohtang pass closed on Tuesday for General Tourists due to road maintenance work but the Travelers who wants to travel to Lahaul leh spiti can move on Tuesday also .from November to April the Rohtang pass remains close due to heavy snowfall and the vehicles go till snow point only. The pass is accessible from may second week to 15TH November only.
- Hence, if you are going beyond Rohtang Pass to Leh – Ladakh or Lahaul Valley or Spiti Valley or Pangi Valley and taking any vehicle (diesel vehicle not older than 10 yrs), be it Himachal registered or outside Himachal registered, you can travel there without the restrictions of 1200 vehicles
- As per NGT rules & regulations 600 petrol and 400 diesel vehicle allowed to go rohtang pass every day except on Tuesday. Those who are willing to visit the scenic pass via Manali have to apply for special route permit as per the guidelines of NATIONAL GREEN TRIBUNAL. The permits are available online., Permit is available online for rs. 550 ( + taxi charges whatever fixed by Manali taxi union/administration) including rs. 50 congestion charges as per the NGT order. Heavy vehicles will have to pay congestion charges of rs. 100.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years