Shimla - Kalpa - Manali Tour
9 Nights / 10 Days
Destination Covered : New Delhi, Manali, Shimla, Sangla, Kalpa
Tour Themes : Hill Stations & Valleys, Hill Stations & Valleys, Honeymoon, Romantic, Lakes & Rivers
New Delhi, Manali and Shimla Tour Overview
IMPORTANT NOTE :
1. We suggest each and every traveler to carry his/her Id proof and the voucher issued by AK Travels during the tour.
2. Check in / check out time of Hotel/ Homestays will be as per their respective policies.
3. Since you will be away from the daily comforts while availing your Spiti Trip, we request you to kindly cooperate with the other travelers and assistants.
4. Travelers must abide by the timings given by instructor. In case anyone fails to do so, he/she shall be responsible for the inconvenience arised.
5. Customers will themselves be reliable for any loss of property or life from their end.
6. AK travels shall not be reliable for any inconvenience caused due to bad weather, strikes or any disruptions arisen by the government.
7. For any extra services availed by the customer, extra cost will be levied for the same.
Ak Travels Suggestion ---- Things to Bring
To make your Spiti trip as comfortable as possible, AK travels have enlisted few of the vitals which must be added in your back pack:
1. Warm Clothes and Travel Blanket for Spiti’s ever changing weather.
2. Medications for Body Pains, Vomiting, Immunity etc.
3. Extra pair of Shoes
4. Products such as Soaps, Shampoos, Deodorant, Toothbrush, Hand Sanitizers, Mouth Washes etc to maintain hygiene.
5. Moisturizing Lotions, Sun blocking cream and Accessories.
6. Light Snacks like Chocolates, Candies, Mint, Dry Fruits etc
7. BSNL and Airtel Sims are recommended for their best Signal coverage
8. Travel charges and Flashlights for camp stay.
New Delhi, Manali and Shimla Tour Itinerary
Start off your adventurous trip from Summer Capital of India i.e. Shimla. Enroute admire the vibrant nightlife of cities and picturesque landscapes of Punjab and Himachal.Morning catch the volvo and Reach Shimla by evening & check into the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Distance from Chandigarh to Shimla: 120 km
Have a Heartily breakfast and then check out from the hotel to depart for Sangla. Enroute enjoy the panoramic views of mother nature . Upon arriving Sangla, check into the hotel and cherish the rest of the day at your leisure. Dinner and overnight stay in Homestay.
Distance from Shimla to Sangla: 235 km
Pack up your luggage, check out from the hotel and then trace the roads from Sangla to Kalpa. On the way explore architectural Kamru Fort , Kamru Village and Chitkul . Reach Kalpa check into the homestay and enjoy delicious dinner and reviving overnight stay.
Distance from Sangla to Kalpa: 40 km
Have a heartily morning meal and then head on for Tabo . On the way catch the glimpses Satluj-Spiti river confluence at Khab and also take a halt at Nako. Arrive Tabo , check into the hotel and spend the day at your leisure . Overnight stay in hotel/ homestay.
Distance from Kalpa to Tabo: 150 km
Today after breakfast visit an ancient monastery called Tabo Monastery (existing since 997 AD). Later head on for Kaza while enroute covering Dhankar Monastery, Dhankar Lake Trek and Lhalung. Upon arriving Kaza hotel take a refreshing rest. Have diner and overnight stay in Kaza Home stay.
Distance from Tabo to Kaza: 58 km
After enjoying your morning meal depart for an excursion trip to Pin Valley, Kungri Monastery & Mudh. After rejoicing such an interesting outing return to Kaza for dinner and overnight stay.
Distance from Kaza to Mudh: 50 km
Enjoy a delicious morning meal and get ready for one of its kind trip. Discover fossils of marine life at Langza, receive blessings in Kornik Monastry and witness local culture at Gette and kibber. At last it is time to return to Kaza for a relaxing Overnight stay.
Distance from Kaza to Kibber: 50 km
One of the most magical days will take place today. So pack up your luggage and embark for heavenly looking Chandratal Lake. However before reaching straight to the spot, we’ll take a tea break at Losar. Also we ll be receiving blessings at Kunzum Mata Mandir for our better welfare. By evening reach Chandratal Lake and set up your camps in the midst of overwhelming landscapes.
Distance from Kaza to Chandratal: 50 km
After winding up the camps, it is time to proceed to return to Manali. On the way you ll be fascinated from the snow clad mountains of Rohtang Pass, Emerald Valleys and ferocious waterfalls. Reach Manali, check into the hotel and take lots of rest for next day ride. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
On the last day of tour, check out from the hotel and depart to Delhi. Enroute watch the splendorous Pandoh dam, Sundernagar Lake, Vaishno Devi Temple and Honogi Mata Temple. Upon reaching you ll be dropped at Delhi Airport/ Railway Station for your onwards journey…..
Distance from Manali to Delhi: 570 km
More Details about New Delhi, Manali and Shimla Tour
- Please read carefully before making Payment
- All correspondence for travel arrangements should be addressed to ak travels. For the services contracted, 50% advance payment should be made for confirmation of booking & the balance amount can be paid upon arrival in India or before check in hotel (before the commencement of the services).
- Ak travels hold the right to decide on the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of service & the time left for the commencement of the service. Besides above, in certain cases like Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season or during fairs/festivals, full payment may be required in order to hold space CONFIRMED BASIS.
- Please note that such payments are NON REFUNDABLE.
- Advance payment can be made through WIRE TRANSFER to our bank,or by CASH that could be deposited in any of our accounts. Upon arrival in INDIA, the payment can be made in cash
TRANSFER FROM ONE TOUR TO ANOTHER
- A transfer from one tour to another of the originally booked tour will be treated as a cancellation on that tour, thereby attracting the cancellation charges as stated in these terms and a fresh booking on another
BOOKING & PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- For booking confirmation, need to pay 50% amount in company account by Checque/Cash/Net banking in our company account. Remaining amount should be paid at the time of check in at hotel.
PREPONE AND POSTPONE
- For postpone/Prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 7 days prior of tour date.
- INR 3000/- will be charged extra for prepone/postpone.
- AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
- If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client.All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
- 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
- 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
- 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
- 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
- There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.
- Any amendment in the original booking has to be given to us in writing. All changes will be processed only after the receipt of the same by the Company. However, if any of the amendment requests results in cancellation of one or more services, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as indicated in the above-mentioned table.
- The above-mentioned cancellation charges are applicable only against the main Tour and optional tours published by the Company. If the Client has booked any other services such as air / train tickets or any third party product, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of respective airline / railways or the cancellation terms of respective third party. The Company is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and cancelling such services for the Client.