3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : Chandigarh City, Manali
Tour Themes : Hill Stations & Valleys, Hill Stations & Valleys, Lakes & Rivers
Chandigarh City and Manali Tour Itinerary
On arrival in Manali check into the hotel. Day is free to relax. Post lunch visit to Hadimba Devi Temple , Club House, Vashist Bath and Tibetan Monastery. Dinner & Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast visit to Solang Valley (15 Kms.), famous for its picturesque location and adventurous activities, enjoy lots of activities there i.e. River Crossing/ Rock Climbing/ Rappelling / Paragliding/ Mountain Bike/ Zorbing/ Hot Air Ballooning / Pony Riding/ Cable Car etc. (at your own cost). In the evening you can enjoy leisurely walks in pine forest along River Beas and enjoy picnic on riverside (at your own). Dinner & Overnight in the hotel.
Early morning depart for full day excursion to Rohtang Pass/Gulaba (51 Km, 3 Hrs one side) (if weather permits). Rohtang Pass, at an altitude of more than 13000 feet, is the gateway to Lahaul, Spiti and Ladakh. Enjoy lots of adventurous activities there i.e. Skiing/ Snow Bike/ Pony Riding etc. (at your own cost). Enroute visit to Nehru Kund, Gulaba, Rahalla falls and Rani Nallah. Dinner & Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast drive to Chandigarh for onward journey.
More Details about Chandigarh City and Manali Tour
- We shall not in any way is responsible for any loss or theft of goods or any property of the tourist during their tour.
- A. k. travels and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any damage,loss, accident, delay, or irregularity, expense or liability arising from sickness, lobar disputes,machinery breakdown, government restraints, war, weather conditions, nor for any additional expenses or damages due to changes in advertised schedule or services or any other cause beyond their control.
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in written, communication is not acceptable refund will be paid by cheque and not in cash within 30 days of tour.
- For cancellations done prior to 60 days of departure no cancellation fees would apply.
- For cancellations done prior 30 days of departure 25 % cancellations charges would apply of total tour cost.
- For cancellations done prior 15 days of departure 50 % cancellation charges would apply of the total tour cost.
- For cancellations done prior 7 days departure 75 % cancellations charges apply of the tour cost.
- For cancellations done within 7 days of departure 100% cancellation charges would apply. No refunds would be made.
- All the above hotel cancellation for FIT & GIT is subject to all individual hotels terms and conditions
- No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamities like, landslides, flood, and earthquake. Heavy snowfall or any other reason beyond the control of the company
- We shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to landslides flight cancellations weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost.
- We reserve the right to change any information before or after your booking the tour due to any events beyond our control. Where we may know of these sufficiently in advance we will notify you, otherwise our staff or local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot.
- For postpone/ prepone of tour package are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 15 days prior of tour date.
- We have mentioned the names of the hotels for each tour we reserve the right to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case we may provide alternative, similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund.