Delhi - Shimla - Manali - Dharmshala - Dalhousie Tour
8 Nights / 9 Days
Destination Covered : New Delhi, Dalhousie, Khajjiar, Manali, Shimla, Dharamshala
Tour Themes : Hill Stations & Valleys, Hill Stations & Valleys, Lakes & Rivers
New Delhi, Dalhousie and Khajjiar Tour Itinerary
Arrive Delhi airport / railway station and drive to Shimla, the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall and the famous Ridge. Ridge is famous for its stunning vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in(1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel
Transfer from Shimla to Manali by surface Enroute visit Kullu valley, Beas River, Dashehra maidan etc. Arrive and transfer to hotel Manali. Evening free for rest. Night stay in Manali.
Morning proceed to Visit the 450 years old Hidimbadevi Temple, the oldest temple in Manali, Tibetean center & monastery, Vasisth village, known for its hot Sulpher springs Roerich art Gallery. Bahist Temple, Solang Valley which offers a spectacular view of glaciers and snow capped peaks..at an altitude of 3978 meters. Also visit Kothi, Rahala Water falls on the way. (Subject to weather conditions and road being open). Rest of the day is at leisure or takes a stroll down the Mall road. Night stay in Manali
Early morning visit A place not to be missed, Rohtang Pass, ( at your own cost) from Manali at an altitude of 3978 meters. Also visit Kothi, Rahala Water falls on the way.(subject to weather conditions and road being open). Rest of the day is at leisure or takes a stroll down the Mall road. Night stay in Manali. (Visit to Rohtang Pass not included in the cost. subject to weather conditions and road being open).(As per Himachal Goverment Rouling outsiders not go to do the Rohtang Pass & Guest Have to Take Car from union on Direct Payment Basis. )
A distance of 260 kilometer on the way stopping at Baijnath known for its Shiva Temple and further at Palampur famous For Tea Garden. Dharamhsala is a hill-station lying on the spur of the Dhauladhar Mountains about 18 kms north-east of Kangra, It is known for its scenic beauty set amidst high pine and oak trees. Since 1960, when it became the temporary headquarters of His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Dharamshala has risen to international repute as “The Little Lhasa in India”. O/N Hotel Dharamshala
After Breakfast drive from Dharamshala towards Dalhousie after doing the local sightseeing of Places which includes, His holiness Dalai lama residence at Mc Leodgunj, War memorial, Bhagsunath temple and Dal Lake. Reach Dalhousie in the evening. O/N Hotel Dalhousie
Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor, General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation, pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes visit to Panjipula, Subhash Baoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 Kms. from Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome. O/N Hotel
Transfer from Dalhousie to Delhi by Surface. On arrival proceed towards airport/ railway station to board Flight/ Train back to home.
More Details about New Delhi, Dalhousie and Khajjiar Tour
- Clients / tourist/ customer are requested to go through all the terms and conditions before booking the tour. Once you have booked the tour, it is taken for granted that you have read and understood the rules and regulations laid down by the company.
- These terms and conditions constitute a binding contract between you ( hereinafter referred as “ user”/ ‘ you “ ) and A.K. Travels ( hereinafter referred as “ A.K. Travels ) with regards to your use of its website http://aktravelsindia.in ( hereinafter referred as “ website”) and the use of various services that are provided by A.K. Travels.
- The content of this website “ aktravelsindia.in “ is presented solely for the purpose of promoting our travel programs and services. Use of this web site to purchase any services and programs from a.k . travels is conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms and conditions contained herein. Your use of this website or availing of any services from ak travels constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions. All amended terms and conditions shall automatically be effective upon being posted by a.k . travels to the website. Accordingly you should check the website frequently for any changes to these terms and conditions.
- Travel products and services offered to you and purchased by you are subject to your acceptance without modification of all the terms & Conditions.
- The payment of the deposit or any partial or full payment for a reservation shall constitute consent to all provisions stated. A.k . travels and its representatives act only as booking agents for the passenger/tourist/customers in making arrangements for hotels, transportation, sightseeing, or other services herein. We are travel and holiday organizers only. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport or any other facility or service mentioned in our website. The individual participant and / or purchaser , by acceptance of the program in the form of payment , agrees that a.k. travels and / or its agents shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, theft accident, delay or irregularity, liability, or expense, to person or property due to any act or default of any hotel, carrier, or other service provider included herein.
- At the time of booking, every person/tourist/clients will have to pay 30% of the tour cost in advance; the remaining payment should be made 15 days before departure date of the tour schedule.
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in written verbal communication is not acceptable. Refund will be paid by cheque and not in cash with in 30 days of working schedule.
- It is clear understanding between either parties that any loss arising on account of cancellation of flight/train/bus tickets booked by the clients; either through the company or on his/her own or through a third party; the company shall not be liable for such losses or additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the clients.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check -in.
- Early check in or late check -out is subject to availability and may chargeable by the hotel.
- The standard check in time is 12.30 pm and check out time is 11.30 am.
- Room service charges, telephone bill, heater charges, snacks charges food will be charged other than booking plan.
- The menus are pre –set menus provided for b/fast /dinner /lunch on the tour as mentioned under each tour itinerary as published in our website.
- We shall not in any way is responsible for any loss or theft of goods or any property of the tourist during their tour. A. k. travels and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity, expense or liability arising from sickness, lobar disputes, machinery breakdown, government restraints, war, weather conditions, nor for any additional expenses or damages due to changes in advertised schedule or services or any other cause beyond their control
- We shall not in any way is responsible for any loss or theft of goods or any property of the tourist during their tour. A. k. travels and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any damage,loss, accident, delay, or irregularity, expense or liability arising from sickness, lobar disputes,machinery breakdown, government restraints, war, weather conditions, nor for any additional expenses or damages due to changes in advertised schedule or services or any other cause beyond their control.
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in written, communication is not acceptable refund will be paid by cheque and not in cash within 30 days of tour.
- For cancellations done prior to 60 days of departure no cancellation fees would apply.
- For cancellations done prior 30 days of departure 25 % cancellations charges would apply of total tour cost.
- For cancellations done prior 15 days of departure 50 % cancellation charges would apply of the total tour cost.
- For cancellations done prior 7 days departure 75 % cancellations charges apply of the tour cost.
- For cancellations done within 7 days of departure 100% cancellation charges would apply. No refunds would be made.
- All the above hotel cancellation for FIT & GIT is subject to all individual hotels terms and conditions
- No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamities like, landslides, flood, and earthquake. Heavy snowfall or any other reason beyond the control of the company
- We shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to landslides flight cancellations weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost.
- We reserve the right to change any information before or after your booking the tour due to any events beyond our control. Where we may know of these sufficiently in advance we will notify you, otherwise our staff or local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot.
- For postpone/ prepone of tour package are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 15 days prior of tour date.
- We have mentioned the names of the hotels for each tour we reserve the right to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case we may provide alternative, similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund.
- Regarding the Rohtangpass tour --: Rohtang pass closed on Tuesday for General Tourists due to road maintenance work but the Travelers who wants to travel to Lahaul leh spiti can move on Tuesday also .from November to April the Rohtang pass remains close due to heavy snowfall and the vehicles go till snow point only. The pass is accessible from may second week to 15TH November only.
- Hence, if you are going beyond Rohtang Pass to Leh – Ladakh or Lahaul Valley or Spiti Valley or Pangi Valley and taking any vehicle (diesel vehicle not older than 10 yrs), be it Himachal registered or outside Himachal registered, you can travel there without the restrictions of 1200 vehicle