Delhi Manali Volvo Tour
3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : New Delhi, Manali, Rohtang Pass
Tour Themes : Hill Stations & Valleys
New Delhi, Manali and Rohtang Pass Tour Itinerary
On arrival in Delhi (you will reach by own at Kashmiri gate Delhi by own) , you will take overnight Volvo bus to Manali. (Manali is at a distance of 553 kilometers from Delhi. Overnight in the bus.
On reaching Manali, check in at hotel at 12 Noon and have breakfast. Relax for some time. After getting refreshed, leave for sightseeing in Manali. You will visit Hadimba Devi Temple (An ancient cave temple), Manu temple, Vashist Temple. Evening will be at leisure. Later return to the hotel and stay overnight.
After breakfast, get all set to leave for Rohtang Pass (Snow point in case of Rohtang pass closed due to heavy Snowfall). This is located at the height of 4114 meters and offers some amazing views. Rohtang Pass is a famous place to enjoy snow activities like snow scooter, skiing etc.
You can Marhi and Gulaba. You will love playing with snow at the very snowy Rohtang Pass. This is the favorite tourist spot for many honeymooners visiting Manali. You will also visit the Solang Valley and return to the hotel for the dinner and night's stay. In the late evening, Return to Manali and stay overnight.
Today get ready for shopping in Manali. Some popular markets of the Manali are Mall Road, Old Manali and Tibetan Markets. Here, you can shop shawls, caps, Tibetan carpets, Buddhists painting and artifacts, dry fruits, apples, pullovers made of yak wool, jam and jellies and other things. Thereafter, in the evening board your Volvo bus to Delhi. Overnight in the bus.
More Details about New Delhi, Manali and Rohtang Pass Tour
- Clients / tourist/ customer are requested to go through all the terms and conditions before booking the tour. Once you have booked the tour, it is taken for granted that you have read and understood the rules and regulations laid down by the company.
- These terms and conditions constitute a binding contract between you ( hereinafter referred as “ user”/ ‘ you “ ) and A.K. Travels ( hereinafter referred as “ A.K. Travels ) with regards to your use of its website ( hereinafter referred as “ website”) and the use of various services that are provided by A.K. Travels.
- The content of this website “ aktravelsindia.in “ is presented solely for the purpose of promoting our travel programs and services. Use of this web site to purchase any services and programs from a.k . travels is conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms and conditions contained herein. Your use of this website or availing of any services from ak travels constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions. All amended terms and conditions shall automatically be effective upon being posted by a.k . travels to the website. Accordingly you should check the website frequently for any changes to these terms and conditions.
- Travel products and services offered to you and purchased by you are subject to your acceptance without modification of all the terms & Conditions.
- The payment of the deposit or any partial or full payment for a reservation shall constitute consent to all provisions stated. A.k . travels and its representatives act only as booking agents for the passenger/tourist/customers in making arrangements for hotels, transportation, sightseeing, or other services herein. We are travel and holiday organizers only. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport or any other facility or service mentioned in our website. The individual participant and / or purchaser , by acceptance of the program in the form of payment , agrees that a.k. travels and / or its agents shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, theft accident, delay or irregularity, liability, or expense, to person or property due to any act or default of any hotel, carrier, or other service provider included herein.
- At the time of booking, every person/tourist/clients will have to pay 30% of the tour cost in advance; the remaining payment should be made 15 days before departure date of the tour schedule.
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in written verbal communication is not acceptable. Refund will be paid by cheque and not in cash with in 30 days of working schedule.
- It is clear understanding between either parties that any loss arising on account of cancellation of flight/train/bus tickets booked by the clients; either through the company or on his/her own or through a third party; the company shall not be liable for such losses or additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the clients.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check -in.
- Early check in or late check -out is subject to availability and may chargeable by the hotel.
- The standard check in time is 12.30 pm and check out time is 11.30 am.
- Room service charges, telephone bill, heater charges, snacks charges food will be charged other than booking plan.
- The menus are pre –set menus provided for b/fast /dinner /lunch on the tour as mentioned under each tour itinerary as published in our website.
- We shall not in any way is responsible for any loss or theft of goods or any property of the tourist during their tour. A. k. travels and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity, expense or liability arising from sickness, lobar disputes, machinery breakdown, government restraints, war, weather conditions, nor for any additional expenses or damages due to changes in advertised schedule or services or any other cause beyond their control.
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in written, communication is not acceptable refund will be paid by cheque and not in cash within 30 days of tour.
- For cancellations done prior to 60 days of departure no cancellation fees would apply.
- For cancellations done prior 30 days of departure 25 % cancellations charges would apply of total tour cost.
- For cancellations done prior 15 days of departure 50 % cancellation charges would apply of the total tour cost.
- For cancellations done prior 7 days departure 75 % cancellations charges apply of the tour cost.
- For cancellations done within 7 days of departure 100% cancellation charges would apply. no refunds would be made.
- All the above hotel cancellation for FIT & GIT is subject to all individual hotels terms and conditions.
- No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamities like, landslides, flood, and earthquake. Heavy snowfall or any other reason beyond the control of the company.
- We shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to landslides flight cancellations weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost.
- We reserve the right to change any information before or after your booking the tour due to any events beyond our control. Where we may know of these sufficiently in advance we will notify you, otherwise our staff or local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot.
- For postpone/ prepone of tour package are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 15 days prior of tour date.
- We have mentioned the names of the hotels for each tour we reserve the right to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case we may provide alternative, similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund.
- Regarding the Rohtangpass tour --: Rohtang pass closed on Tuesday for General Tourists due to road maintenance work but the Travelers who wants to travel to Lahaul leh spiti can move on Tuesday also .from November to April the Rohtang pass remains close due to heavy snowfall and the vehicles go till snow point only. The pass is accessible from may second week to 15TH November only.
- Hence, if you are going beyond Rohtang Pass to Leh – Ladakh or Lahaul Valley or Spiti Valley or Pangi Valley and taking any vehicle (diesel vehicle not older than 10 yrs), be it Himachal registered or outside Himachal registered, you can travel there without the restrictions of 1200 vehicles
- As per NGT rules & regulations 600 petrol and 400 diesel vehicle allowed to go rohtang pass every day except on Tuesday. Those who are willing to visit the scenic pass via Manali have to apply for special route permit as per the guidelines of NATIONAL GREEN TRIBUNAL. The permits are available online., Permit is available online for rs. 550 ( + taxi charges whatever fixed by Manali taxi union/administration) including rs. 50 congestion charges as per the NGT order. Heavy vehicles will have to pay congestion charges of rs. 100.