Posted by Admin on December, 25, 2019
Being one of the most famous states of India, Himachal Pradesh has been blessed with mesmerizing scenery and famed for its spectacular hill stations and attract many tourists all across the world. Travelers can visit places like Dalhousie, Khaijiar, Dharmashala, Chamba, etc. during the trip to Himachal Pradesh. A Dalhousie-Khaijiar tour will offer a memorable holiday and travelers can visit the popular attractions of the region, taste the local renditions, indulge in fun activities and enjoy the amazing weather.
Dalhousie: - Dalhousie is one of the most serene and calm hill stations lies in the northern Himalayas of India in Himachal Pradesh. This bizarre town is spread across five hills near the Dhauadhar mountain range. Travelers can climb up the Dainkund peak and enjoy refreshing views of Chenab River, Ravi River and Beas River that enhance the beauty of the place manifold. Visitors can also visit old building like the St. John’s church and St. Francis Church which exudes the old world British era. Ganji Pahari is the famous location lies on the Bakrota hills that are one hour walk away from Dalhousie. Panchpulla waterfalls are the lifeline of Dalhousie and are perfect for the couple to trek. One can also visit Kalatop wildlife reserve which is being the home of Himalayan bear.
Khajjiar: - Khajjiar is a famous place in Himachal Pradesh and is commonly known as mini Switzerland. This town has been intensely influenced by the Mughals and Rajput’s in terms of its charm. Khajjiar lies at an altitude of 6500 feet above sea level and its natural beauty and scenic views are bound to leave you spellbound. Khajjiar Lake, Khajinag temple and Golf Course would be the prime attractions in the town. Travelers can find activities such as zorbing and trekking which makes the town a most visited place during a Dalhousie- Khajjiar tour.
There are many tour operators or travel companies who are indulged in offering many Dalhousie- Khajjiar tour packages for travelers. They have created just the perfect itinerary for the visitors that will make their holiday a blast!
Some of the popular places to visit during a Dalhousie- Khajjiar tour are as follows: -
• Panchpulla: - Surrounded by lush green and fresh deodar and pine trees, Panchpulla is a waterfall in which five streams of water bodies come together to make this waterfall. The converging of the many streams is a beautiful sight to see in this place. The place is famous for its trekking trails and the pristine beauty surrounding it. The best time to watch these falls is during the monsoon when the streams of water gushing down from the falls.
• Kalatop wildlife sanctuary: - Filled with a thick deodar forest, a variety of wildlife, lush green grasslands, snow-capped mountains, and freshwater streams, Kalatop wildlife sanctuary is the main tourist destination during a Dalhousie- Khajjiar tour. This wildlife sanctuary is located in the Chambal district in Himachal Pradesh. Rich with flora and fauna, the sanctuary provides the perfect getaway that is closer to nature.
• Satdhara Falls: - Satdhara is the waterfall bringing together water from seven picturesque springs. Located in the Chamba valley, the fall is surrounded by snow-capped mountains, green pine trees, and deodar trees.
• Daikund Peak: - The Daikund peak is the highest peak in the region where travelers can get a view of the beautiful landscapes of Dalhousie laden with pine trees. Travelers can have a scenic view of the rivers and hills below from the peak.
• Bakrota Hills or Upper Bakrota: - The Bakrota hills or Upper Bakrota is the highest land area in Dalhousie which is encircled by the Bakrota walks i.e. a road which leads to the town of Khajjiar. It is the ideal place to take a stroll and walk around to enjoy the sceneries surrounding this place.
The Dalhousie- Khajjiar tour packages offered by the travel companies will help you in planning your trip to Dalhousie and Khajjiar ensuring that you can enjoy all activities in the most convenient way. The travel companies give all the options of traveling and have these packages to experience the glory of the Himalayan region.
If you want to enjoy a Dalhousie-Khajjiar tour without the hassle of doing all the meticulous research and planning then book Dalhousie-Khajjiar tour Packages which is designed by the best tour operators or travel agencies in such a way that they can cover most places spending less time.
This entry was posted on December, 25, 2019 at 14 : 57 pm and is filed under Tour Packages. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.