8 Days Manali By Volvo Tour
7 Nights / 8 Days
Destination Covered : New Delhi, Kullu, Manali, Manikaran
Tour Themes : Hill Stations & Valleys, Hill Stations & Valleys, Water Sports
New Delhi, Kullu and Manali Tour Itinerary
In the evening board the Manali bound A/c Volvo Coach. (580 Kms. / 12-13 Hrs.). Overnight on board.
On arrival in Manali check into the hotel. Day is free to relax. Post lunch visit to Hadimba Devi Temple , Club House, Vashist Bath and Tibetan Monastery. Dinner & Overnight in the hotel.
Early morning after breakfast Check out From Hotel and depart for full day excursion to Solang Valley . Enjoy lots of adventurous activities there i.e. Skiing/ Snow Bike/ Pony Riding etc. (at your own cost). Enroute visit to Nehru Kund, and Evening you are free to Explore The Mall to see the Night life in Manali . Evening Back to Hotel Dinner and Over night stay at Hotel .
Today Morning After Breakfast you can Move to visit Naggar and Kullu , IN Naggar you can visit Rorich Art Gallery , Famous Heritage Building Naggar Castle which is now under Himachal Govt ., and you can visit Gauri Shankar temple and next destination you will cover is Kullu where you can do some adventurous activities like Paragliding river Rafting .and also can buy some world famous Pashmina shawls from kullu Shawl Factories . evening Back to Hotel . Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel .
Today morning after breakfast Drive to cover manikaran , enroute you can cover Kasol , on reaching Manikaran Take a bath at Hot sulphur water and after that visit Lord Raghunath temple , Shiv Temple and famous Manikaran sahib gurudwara , evening back to Hotel Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel .
Today morning after Breakfast , you are free to explore manali on your own . you can do a Day Hike of Jognin water Fall , which is 1/5 hour Far from Vashishth Village , or else you can Visit various places in Manali you can understand the village life of manali . by your own , in the evening you are free to Visit The Mall and Night life of Manali , back to Hotel dinner and overnight stay at Hotel .
Today Morning after breakfast check out from Hotel and after That you can visit Mall and do some shopping . evening Report at Volvo station at 04:30 Pm , depart back to Delhi .Over night journey to Delhi .
Today early morning Reach delhi Aroud 7-8 AM .
More Details about New Delhi, Kullu and Manali Tour
- We shall not in any way is responsible for any loss or theft of goods or any property of the tourist during their tour.
- A. k. travels and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any damage,loss, accident, delay, or irregularity, expense or liability arising from sickness, lobar disputes,machinery breakdown, government restraints, war, weather conditions, nor for any additional expenses or damages due to changes in advertised schedule or services or any other cause beyond their control.
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in written, communication is not acceptable refund will be paid by cheque and not in cash within 30 days of tour.
- For cancellations done prior to 60 days of departure no cancellation fees would apply.
- For cancellations done prior 30 days of departure 25 % cancellations charges would apply of total tour cost.
- For cancellations done prior 15 days of departure 50 % cancellation charges would apply of the total tour cost.
- For cancellations done prior 7 days departure 75 % cancellations charges apply of the tour cost.
- For cancellations done within 7 days of departure 100% cancellation charges would apply. No refunds would be made.
- All the above hotel cancellation for FIT & GIT is subject to all individual hotels terms and conditions
- No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamities like, landslides, flood, and earthquake. Heavy snowfall or any other reason beyond the control of the company
- We shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to landslides flight cancellations weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost.
- We reserve the right to change any information before or after your booking the tour due to any events beyond our control. Where we may know of these sufficiently in advance we will notify you, otherwise our staff or local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot.
- For postpone/ prepone of tour package are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 15 days prior of tour date.
- We have mentioned the names of the hotels for each tour we reserve the right to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case we may provide alternative, similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund.